Snore Experts offers State-Of-The-Art Snoring and Sleep Apnea Solutions:
In order to ensure that we provide our patients with real results and relief from their snoring and sleep apnea, we offer customized solutions for their sleep issues. This includes a variety of oral appliances that are custom-fitted for each individual patient’s mouth.
- Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADs): This is the most common mouth device used to address sleep apnea. Similar in appearance to a sports mouth guard, MADs work by bringing the lower jaw forward in order to reduce the amount of restriction that occurs towards the back of the throat. This opens up the airway and allows for the easy passage of air when breathing. FDA-approved MADs have shown success rates between 70 and 80 percent.
- Tongue Restraining Devices (TRDs): Used in cases of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). An added feature to a device, TRDs work by keeping the tongue from falling back and obstructing the airway. TRDs have been shown to be an effective option for cases of mild to moderate sleep apnea.
- The Snore Experts Revolutionary “Hybrid” Appliance: We offer a hybrid device that is equipped with the best features of both the MADs and TRDs for more comprehensive care and results.
PROVIDING YOU WITH THE TOTAL CARE YOU NEED
At Snore Experts, we know that the key to properly treating snoring and sleep apnea lies in providing thorough care from start to finish. This includes properly diagnosing the issue and its severity, ensuring the comfort of the patient, and providing proper follow-up care. Our solutions include:
- Personalized Custom-Fitted Oral Appliance
- Follow up Care and Training
- Comfort Adjustments
- Post-Treatment Sleep Study
My husband and I went there for a consultation and the staff was great especially Brenda. She was very informative and answered all our questions. Her knowledge about the equipment they had was great as well.
WHY CHOOSE SNORE EXPERTS?
With Dr. Greenburg’s patented oral appliance, Snore Experts’ success rate is upwards of 90 to 95 percent. The key factor behind this success is the uniqueness of our appliances that specifically address the tongue along with our experience treating thousands of patients.
Snore Experts is the leading snoring and sleep apnea medical treatment facility in the region, serving patients in Encino, Valencia, Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Pasadena.
Our patient care team is comprised of highly skilled and knowledgeable medical professionals with specialized training focused in the field of sleep medicine and the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea. Snore Experts has treated thousands of patients and continues to deliver excellent care and results.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE
If you are struggling with snoring or sleep apnea, contact Snore Experts today to schedule a consultation. Our team of experts can address any questions or concerns you may have and find the right equipment and treatment that will provide you with real results.