CPAP Alternatives Los Angeles
I Have Sleep Apnea. I’m CPAP Intolerant, How Can You Help Me?
Every day, our Doctors hear from patients, just like you, who have tried the CPAP and found it uncomfortable or unbearable. Our dental-based solutions offer an alternative solution to the CPAP. They are custom fit to the size and shape of your mouth, so that together we find a more comfortable solution.
Snore Experts offers 3 State-Of-The-Art Snoring and Sleep Apnea Solutions:
- Customized Solutions for Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Mandibular Advancement Appliances (MAD’s) that work by bringing the lower jaw forward.
- Tongue Restraining Devices (TRD’s) that work by keeping the tongue from falling back.
- Our revolutionary “Hybrid” Appliance that has the best features of both the MAD’s and TRD’s.
All Of Our Solutions Include:
- Personalize Custom-Fitted Oral Appliance
- Follow up Care and Training
- Comfort Adjustments
- And a Confirmation Sleep Study (Results=Success)
FDA Approved MAD’s have shown success rates of between 70 and 80 percent, with the Patent-Pending Snore Experts appliances, Snore Experts’s success rate is upwards of 90-95 percent. The key factor for this success is the uniqueness of our appliances that specifcally address the tongue along with our experience of treating thousands of patients.
In addition, Snoring and Apnea Treatment NightLase has shown to reduce the effects of sleep apnea and decreases the amplitude of snoring by means of a gentle, laser-induced tightening effect caused by the contraction of collagen in the oral mucosa tissue.
Our goal for many of our patients is to get rid of your CPAP machines forever!!! Contact us today and let us help you!